Sunday, January 10, 2016

Social Advocacy

As part of my post-graduate study during 2015, we were given the opportunity to create a social advocacy project of our own choosing. I chose to create images for an anti-fur campaign, as it's an issue that I have always had strong feelings about, and I've been dismayed to witness the return of real fur into the mainstream fashion market.

Here are the images as they currently stand...I'll be continuing to work on these in a few months, when I have some more time.

ps. the website is fictional.




Poster #1 image (copyright 2015 Lorell Lehman)

Poster #2 image (copyright 2015 Lorell Lehman)

Postcard front #1 image (copyright 2015 Lorell Lehman)

Postcard front #2 image (copyright 2015 Lorell Lehman)

Postcard back text 

Poster mockup image (copyright 2015 Lorell Lehman)

Newspaper mockup image (copyright 2015 Lorell Lehman)

2 comments: